NFL Fails NFL EJECTIONS 2 years ago   10:21

Highlight Warehouse
Explanation of how i make NO MONEY from the videos I make: https://twitter.com/highwarehouse/status/803801776893952000
-
I DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY FROM THESE VIDEO, ANY COMPANY I MENTION ARE NOT ENDORSEMENTS, THEY ARE SIMPLY ITEMS I AM GIVING AWAY.
-
Twitter: twitter.com/highwarehouse
-
Instagram: instagram.com/highlightwarehouse
-
2nd Channel: https://up-tube.com/channel/HPEV5D7ugxBfSkvu96H0KF2t
-
ALL COPYRIGHT BELONGS TO ITS RESPECTED OWNERS

Comments 997 Comments

Mr_Krabs
Who has the most yards downed? Jonny Manziel 🍻
Caleb (Danny) Lawrence
don't be so hard on the damn guy i mean yea he click baited but fuck off
ELLIS SMITH
Dat thumbnail tho
Chanyeol's Abs
Try making your own video
Brandon Jacobs
shameful
Sam Bartholomew
Booooo
Im Good at madden
I Hate You for Putting Romo Botched Hold I LOve My Cowboys and Romo
Not Homo
Blueskadoo
The Bills winning= a Fail lol. They are actually kicking some ass this season, and im not a Bills fan. Just thought it was funny.
J.D. Freivogel
How does this have a 20/4 like/dislike ratio
KING
PIECE OF SHIT
Bryce Robinson
thank you for this wonderful viewing session
Ryan TheIrishMan
Matt Ryan fucking bailed 😂😂😂
The Vanilla Godzilla
I watched 4 chapters of stupid college football. Now this NFL one. Get mad at me but I counted them up. Facts: over 95% were done by uh 'nonCaucasion or Latino or Asian' players combined. The other 5% was. Jus' sayin' , keepln' it real, what it be like, wwhump there it is, etc....
GD LaSar
Lol at a part it says Wookiee rookie the hell lol but trash video
Westwood
Do you know how to edit?
Texas Hunter
I'm blowing up the comment section for the double Dallas
Shawn Newcomer
I'd like to see what Antonio would do if Derek hit him on the helmet with a pass😆
Steve Herman
God the oilers blew that lead soooo badly it was the final nail in the coffin for there move to Tennessee
TheBlueDogMan
That was one "shiny" ball in Seattle on that snap to Romo.
Pepe Greenfrog
Cool video! Are you on Bitchute?
Add Reply

NFL EJECTIONS NFL Fails 2 years ago   19:39

What or Who should I do next?
https://www.youtube.com/user/CleanBullets Sub To my Other channel please!