F 1 Visa, OPT, change to B-1, Spouse Visa USA 2 months ago   04:29

David Y
www.immigrationbureau.com 212 580 7473 Detailed Summary about F-1 Visa requirements, full time course of study requirements, what to do upon graduation, filing for OPT or B-1 or B-2 if no job available for those wishing to spend more time in USA and possibly find a job and H1-b sponsor, among other options

Comments 4 Comments

redman man
Hello, Sir I have a friend he's in the US as visitor n he wants to change his visa to F1 but the problem is he already got f1 visa refused before. does he has chance to apply for it again?? he may contact u if there's is chance . I hope to get answer sir thx
Joe Oel
Assuming one just started their OPT with an employer. How soon can that employer apply for H1B for that newly hired worker?
Add Reply

Spouse Visa USA F 1 Visa, OPT, change to B-1, 2 months ago   15:10


This video reviews my process for applying for a US immigrant visa for my husband. For more detailed information, visit my WordPress blog (link above). To see the my visa timeline, which I reference in the video, visit: https://spousevisausa.wordpress.com/category/reality-vs-best-case-scenario/

Feel free to leave comments or questions below. Although I'm not an immigrant lawyer or representative of USCIS or the NVC, I'll do my best to answer your questions!